The Making it Better Challenge
THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Making it Better Challenge!
During the month of October 2011, people shared how they are making it better where they live, work and play in Minneapolis and Olmsted County.
Great things are happening all around us that improve the health of our communities. Together, we can discover, share and celebrate these stories and continue to inspire healthy everyday choices.
How are you making it better?
About the Making it Better Challenge
The Making it Better Challenge accepted submissions from people living, working or attending school in Minneapolis or Olmsted County.
- Participants must live, work or go to school in Minneapolis or Olmsted County.
- Submissions must be for activities you are directly involved in.
- Submissions must demonstrate an impact for a group of people.
- Participants must be able to document their efforts.
- Submitted activities must already have taken place or be happening at the time of entry.